Glenfiddich Distillery, Speyside
In 1886, William Grant, his seven sons and two daughters set out to fulfil his lifelong ambition. Together they built a Whisky Distillery stone by stone. After a single year of work it was ready. It was named Glenfiddich, Gaelic for Valley of the Deer.
The water source for Glenfiddich Whisky is The Robbie Dhu springs nearby to the distillery.